Forest Hills Cemetery Families
TO ALL OF OUR GRAVE AND LOT OWNERS, and family and friends of those buried at Forest Hills Cemetery — Below you will find links to helpful information related to grave, lot, and niche ownership. These links will open Adobe Acrobat (PDF) documents which you may download and/or print.
- Forest Hills Cemetery Rules and Regulations
- Floral Decoration Policies
- Forest Hills Cemetery Monument Regulations for Grave and Lot Owners
- Indoor Columbarium Policy, Rules and Regulations
- Application Form for Keyless Access to Our Indoor Columbarium (for Niche Owners Only)
- Fern Hill Columbarium and Garden, Rules and Regulations
- Memorial Day Flower Beds – Information and Order Form
- Holiday Evergreens – Information and Order Form
- Schedule of Service Charges
Please contact the Cemetery Office for grave inquiries or work orders, or use the form below.
Should you have any additional questions, please contact us or call the Cemetery Office at 617 524 0128.
News and Information for Our FHC Families
Our signature begonia flower beds are now available for ordering. Planted in late May, these hearty plants are tended by our staff and will continue to flower until early October.
Work Orders and Grave Inquiries
For work orders or grave inquiries, please contact the Cemetery Office, or use the form below.